You’ll be offered automatic direct admission to the School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering if you meet all of these requirements:
- You apply for admission to IU Bloomington by November 1.
- On your application for admission, you list your intended major as the B.S. in Computer Science, B.S. in Informatics, or B.S. in Intelligent Systems Engineering. (The B.A. in Computer Science is a degree in the College of Arts and Sciences. B.A. students won’t be offered direct admission to SICE.)
- You’re admitted to IU Bloomington.
- You have a minimum new SAT score of 1310 (reading/writing and math only) or minimum ACT score of 28. We accept superscores.
- Intelligent systems engineering majors only: You have an SAT math score of at least 620 or an ACT math score of at least 26.
- You have a cumulative grade point average of 3.75 or higher on a 4.0 scale. Weighted GPAs will be converted to a 4.0 scale.
You’ll learn if you’ve been offered direct admission within four weeks of being admitted to IU Bloomington.