Change or Declare Your Major

Enter SICE from University Division

If you’re in University Division (UD), you need to meet certain requirements to officially enter our school.

After meeting these requirements, you’ll automatically certify into SICE—you don’t need to do anything else. We’ll let you know when you officially enter the school.

If you have questions or would like to meet with someone in SICE, please contact one of our advisors.

Change to, or add, a SICE major

If you’re in a different IU school and you want to switch to one of our majors or add a SICE major to what you’re already studying, you should start by meeting with one of our advisors.

You’ll need to meet the same requirements as University Division students, and then you can complete a form to change to or add a SICE major.