Professor of Informatics and Computing
Director, Data Science Academic Programs
Adjunct Professor of Biology
Luddy Hall 2060
- Ph.D. in Molecular Biology at Shanghai Institute of Biochemistry, 1998
- B.S. in Physics at Nanjing University, 1993
Courses Taught at SICE
Prof. Tang most recently worked as an assistant project scientist in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of California, San Diego.
He is a recipient of the NSF CAREER Award in 2007, and the outstanding junior faculty award in 2009.
- Health@SICE - Crosscutting
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
- Databases and Data Mining
- Security and Privacy
- Biomedical and Health Data Science
- Data Security and Privacy