Luddy Hall (700 N. Woodlawn Ave) 3060
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering at Drexel University
- M.S. in Computer Science and Engineering at The Ohio State University
- B.E.E. in Electrical Engineering at University of Delaware
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering at The Ohio State University
Donald Williamson's research focuses on developing algorithms that analyze and extract meaningful information from auditory scenes using machine learning and signal processing techniques. He is particularly interested in speech processing, which includes speech enhancement, robust automatic speech recognition, and speaker identification.
Other areas of research interest include music information retrieval, robotics, and engineering education.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Health@SICE - Crosscutting
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Computer Vision, Speech, and Music Processing
- Databases and Data Mining