Undergraduate Programs

Add a SICE major

If you’re a student in a different IU Bloomington school, here’s how to add or switch to a SICE major.

Consider a certificate or minor from another IU school

An outside certificate or minor can give you valuable experience in a non-tech field you like—and could help your resume stand out.

Consult with your SICE advisor, and contact the undergraduate recorder’s office in the other IU school to declare your certificate or minor.

Informatics students, your cognate may already meet all the requirements for an outside minor—so you can earn a minor without taking more classes.